Tension headaches are triggered by muscle spasms, stress, hormonal changes and anxiety. It causes your entire neck, head, shoulders and arms to clamp up. Your mouth hurts. Your eyes feel like intense pressure pushing behind them…as if they are going to pop out of your head. It is not fun. Discover how trigger point therapy helps you through this miserable time and reduces the symptoms significantly.
Massage helps tension headaches in different ways. One way is it relieves muscles spasms and tension. This restores the muscle balance and neck placement. Undergoing trigger point therapy or neuromuscular therapy addresses these issues providing relief in the head and neck area. Massage also helps regulate some hormones by decreasing stress which leads to better sleep and fewer headaches.
- Increase blood and lymphatic circulation
- Boost immunity
- Decrease scar tissue
- Increase flexibiity
- Improve systemic/visceral (organ) function
- relaxation/Stress relief
- Decrease blood pressure
- Help to balance sugar/insulin levels
- Aids functional neurological system in cases related to spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, alzheimer's disease, paralysis or paresis, stroke, etc
- Mental clarity
- Stimulates systemic function in premature newborns
- Help with asthma, bronchitis, emphysema
- Greatly decreases chronic back, neck, shoulder, or any pain related to extremities, hands, feet
- improves the healing process
- An excellent modality in overall health maintenance and prevention of disease!
My name is Mlete Teklay. I was born in Eritea and lived in Germany for thirteen years. I speak Tigrigna, Amharic, German and English fluently.
As a certified massage therapist, my goal is to assist in improving my clients health and enhance their well-being. I believe that a massage can balance a person’s mind, body, and soul. It revitalizes our most precious resources for physical, mental, and emotional health. I want to provide my clients with a relaxing, compassionate, and stress-reducing massage at and affordable price. The atmosphere that I provide for my clients is a safe, calming, and professional environment where they can come and release tensions, relieve pain, and rejuvenate their bodies.